The People of System ConfiguratorThe following people are contributors to the project. You can find them all on the System Configurator mailing lists.
- Sean Dague
- Current fearless leader of the System Configurator project. Sean is an employee of IBM working in the Linux Technology Center.
- John Kim
- Lead Programmer on the System Configurator project. John is also an employee of IBM working in the Linux Technology Center.
- Vasilios Hoffman
- We don't like to talk about him. If anybody asks, he's working on some other project. Currently a summer intern at the Linux Technology Center.
- Joe Greenseid
- Documentation Guru and Tracker Manager for the System Configurator project. Joe is the "we" behind the Linux Clustering Information Center.
- Trey Belew
- Random bug stomper
- Brian Finley
- The Mastermind behind SystemImager, and one of the main folks driving requirements for System Configurator. Brian is an employee of VA Linux.
- Dann Frazier
- A very substantial contributor to the SystemImager project. Dann also provides the Debian archive for the SystemImager and System Configurator packages.
Last modified: Tue Aug 7 10:03:48 EDT 2001
by Sean Dague